Web Operations Project Manager
Studio Science is looking for a detail-oriented individual to support a large enterprise client, as well as other client work as needed.
The primary focus of this role is delivering high-touch professional services on the primary client account. This will typically include, but is not limited to: Day-to-day management of clients’ web properties, owning communication with the team about your projects, and participating as an active member of the team and our interactions with clients, including occasional travel as needed. Periodically, this role will need to be available for late night, early morning, and weekend tasks (estimated 1–4 times per month).
- Website maintenance for multiple client websites and affiliated websites
- Content updates for multiple client websites and affiliated websites
- Administration of client’s web hosting environment
- Integration of translation management
- Monthly analytics report generation
- Weekly retainer report generation
- CMS maintenance and upgrades
- Collaboration with client's partners, including but not limited to: media and investor relations, SEO partner, and other agency partners
- QA review for websites, iOS and Android apps
- Vimeo administration support
- Project-based work on an as needed basis
- As needed, be available for late night, early morning, and weekend tasks (estimated 1–4 times per month)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Have enough of a grasp of how web hosting and CDNs work to be able to effectively manage client's hosting environment
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS to be able to add/edit rich web content to the client's website
- Basic understanding of Photoshop to edit client imagery as needed
- Basic understanding of InDesign to assemble monthly analytics reports based on data provided to us via third parties and dashboards
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.