We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer who can create intuitive, effective, and beautiful solutions.
The UX Designer will be responsible for defining the UX of web/native apps, crafting beautiful interfaces, and ultimately creating solutions that meet the needs of the end users.
The designer will work collaboratively with teammates and practice directors to conceive solid concepts and then own those ideas to completion. If you’re a natural problem solver, adapt quickly, and thrive by working with innovative, high-growth clients, this is the place for you.
- Establish a deep understanding of the problem to result in the creation of multiple solutions to address articulated and unarticulated needs of the client and end users
- Effectively translate business strategy, contextual research, language, and processes into creative concepts and solutions
- Provide rationale for the team’s conceptual thinking and aesthetic solutions
- Map out low-fidelity user flows and wireframes
- Use InVision to create clickable prototypes
- Collaborate with development teams (internal and external) to ensure effective implementation of solutions
- Think critically about how product design decisions affect our clients’ businesses
- Create beautiful high-fidelity UIs for digital products
- Prioritize tasks to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Make effective use of frameworks, plugins, and existing solutions to efficiently meet the needs of the project
- A strong portfolio of work with examples of effective problem solving, critical thinking, and expert craftsmanship
- Knowledge of UX heuristics and best practices
- Proficiency in using Sketch for UI design
- Experience in UX research methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding, and tact
- Work on-site in Indianapolis, Indiana
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.