Studio Science is seeking an ambitious, high-energy, and detail-oriented project coordinator to support our key enterprise clients.
You’ll be accountable for project coordination — managing tasks, milestones, and deadlines — on assigned enterprise accounts. You’ll work in tandem with a Client Experience Manager alongside our ever-growing team of designers, writers, developers, and strategists – keeping us on task, on time, and on budget. Ideally you’re a flexible, proactive, and empathetic team member who can see the big picture, but also break it down into small actionable tasks. Daily, you’ll keep our teams accountable. On the whole, you’ll be a champion for process and efficiency.
This position is a 4 to 6 month (minimum 30 hours per week) contract-to-hire position.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for assigned clients
- Work with the design and client experience teams to coordinate projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Review active and upcoming projects, make adjustments as needed making sure workloads are evenly maintained
- Facilitate both formal and informal (ad-hoc) status check-ins with clients
- Record decisions, next steps, and notes during external and internal project meetings/calls
- Partner with Client Experience Manager(s) to develop best practices, drive profitability and improve the overall client experience
- Monitor and report on project budgets; adjust project budgets as needed
- Keep all project assets and resourcing tools and documentation up-to-date on a daily basis (including Asana, Harvest, Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Perform Q/A and proofreading for deliverables
- Review timesheets; create, prepare, and maintain budget trackers for clients on hourly projects
- Generate and provide reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up with clients for post-project review, etc.
- 1+ years experience of related experience (design firm or advertising agency preferred)
- Excellent time management skills
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently plan, prioritize, and consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a high level of responsiveness
- An understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries
- Proven experience using common PM tools
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.