Our growing studio is looking for an Office Administrator to undertake a variety of day-to-day general office and clerical tasks.
The ideal candidate is a positive, highly service oriented, detail-oriented individual who is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. The Office Coordinator plays in integral part in ensuring that Studio Science operations run smoothly.
Initially this will be a non-exempt part-time position with the potential to grow into a full-time salaried position. We estimate this to be approximately 20 to 25 hours per week, maintaining a M-F schedule (typically 9 – 3 p.m.).
- Welcome and direct visitors, serve as the “first impression” of the studio
- Maintain all work and office space to ensure it remains clean, orderly, safe, and welcoming
- Prepare meeting spaces for client meetings
- Communicate office and building issues to property management and Studio Science team members
- Quickly solve any office-related urgent needs
- Place and receive catering orders and pick-up meal/drink orders as needed
- Support Studio Science events: setup, tear down, catering (Must be agile and able to lift heavy boxes (40lbs and under) as needed
- Support guests and the Studio Science team - answer office-related inquires and accept ownership when office-related projects arise
- Conduct clerical duties including (but not limited to) answering phones, responding to emails and forwarding as appropriate, distributing mail, and scheduling appointments
- Maintain supplies by creating and maintaining inventory system - anticipate requirements, place and expedite orders, log receipts, stock items and deliver supplies to workstations
- Maintain office equipment and appliances - complete and schedule preventative maintenance, troubleshoot failures, call for repairs, monitor equipment operation
- Maintain office vendor relationships and secure best options and pricing on services
- Perform accounting tasks such as expense and mileage reporting
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of people and managing a wide variety of office related questions
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.