Front-End (React) Developer
We’re looking for a talented React developer with experience building web and mobile applications.
We’re looking for someone to join our team and create amazing new digital products for our clients and their customers. This person will get to work alongside a small team of talented product designers and developers, dedicated to meeting people’s needs through digital products.
The ideal candidate will have the technical ability to build a performant and reliable front-end UI, while also paying attention to the interactions and user experience.
- Work closely with designers and other developers to create new products, or build new features within existing products
- Make effective use of frameworks, plugins, and existing solutions to efficiently meet the needs of the project
- Implement UI designs with high quality and accuracy
- Prioritize tasks to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Experience writing the front-end of web applications in React
- Experience interfacing with APIs
- Ideally, experience with React Native and/or other JS frameworks and libraries
- Ideally, experience with Firebase and Google Cloud Platform
- Proficiency in translating UI designs from Photoshop/Sketch (Sketch preferred) to HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to use responsive web design techniques to ensure a great experience across various devices and screen sizes
- Familiarity with UX principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding, and tact
- Work on-site in Indianapolis, Indiana
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.