This sales role will directly support and fuel the firm’s growth. The ideal candidate will be a consultative salesperson with a problem solver mindset, striving to deliver value to clients. This role reports to our VP of Marketing and Business Development.
A flexible, earnest and creative thinker, the successful candidate will lead all aspects of our sales cycle – from lead generation to deal closure in a team-based selling environment.
An autonomous self-starter, the successful candidate will be comfortable working alone or with a team and must be able to drive new opportunities as well as grow existing accounts.
Experience developing & nurturing strategic client relationships is an absolute necessity. The ideal candidate should have experience selling creative or technology services into the enterprise.
- Consultant / Problem solver mindset
- Develop business opportunities within a defined market and segment
- Strong business acumen
- Work alongside the marketing team to successfully attract leads and opportunities
- Execute the sales cycle in its entirety guiding prospects from the lead phase through contract and close
- Prior sales success through adversity with annual sales goals over $2M
- Must be comfortable working in both short and long-sales cycles
- Must be comfortable building relationships with enterprise clients and presenting to CxO level executives
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to shift from ‘Farmer’ to ‘Hunter’
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write proposals accurately articulating solutions
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding and tact
- Experience interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds
- Experience selling creative/technical services, and/or digital products/SaaS
- Familiarity with design-thinking principles and best practices for business innovation
- Represent Studio Science at functions and events
- Work on-site in Indianapolis, Indiana
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.