Studio Science is seeking a strategic designer with experience supporting and growing market-leading brands. They will actively collaborate with clients to execute powerful, design-driven solutions. In addition, they’ll work with our internal team to spot issues before they turn into problems and keep projects on time and on budget. This role is part project owner and part master-level craftsperson. If you use design to envision the future, adapt quickly, and thrive by working with innovative, high-growth clients, this is the place for you.
- Be strategic in your approach to design. Contribute smart, unexpected ideas to meet the goals of our clients and their businesses across a variety of deliverables including physical, digital, and interactive
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, and strategists to create engaging solutions
- Approach problems in a people-centered, usability-driven, inclusive and equitable way to design solutions that deliver better experiences for everyone
- Express your point of view thoughtfully across communications to the client, with the team and broader studio
- Build strong relationships with clients that foster trust and inspire confidence
- Be supportive in the development of junior level team members
- Participate in building a stronger studio through improving processes, growing our network and creative presence, and being driven to do excellent work
- Strong conceptual and compositional abilities
- 5+ years experience in an advertising agency, design firm, or as part of a marketing team (SaaS experience a plus)
- Knowledge of the interests, needs, and concerns of modern businesses (B2B and/or technology sectors a plus)
- Expert-level skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and G Suite; knowledge of InVision, Sketch, Figma or other tools desired
- Strong presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address situations with poise, understanding, and tact
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.
About Studio Science
We help businesses design with people. Simply put, we believe every person deserves experiences that work better. In an increasingly changing world, we intentionally design systems to help our clients evolve with their customers’ needs. We recognize that business evolution and change are hard. We believe that honesty is the only policy, that none of us are as smart as all of us, and that being great is a choice.
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.