The right candidate will work through competing priorities and manage multiple tasks with ease. This role reports to the Production Design Lead.
- Be strategic in your approach to design
- Contribute to a project’s design workflow, directives, and goals
- Approach problems inclusively and equitably to design solutions that deliver better experiences for everyone
- Contribute ideas to meet our client’s goals across various deliverables, including physical, digital, and interactive
- Work quickly and efficiently with a proclivity for details and project organization
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, and strategists to create engaging and cohesive solutions
- Prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Embrace an iterative design process and be receptive to feedback throughout the process
- Help build relationships with clients that foster trust and inspire confidence
- Express your point of view thoughtfully across communications to the client, with the project team, and the broader studio
- Expertise in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace
- Strong visual problem-solving skills – deconstructing complex information for easier audience understanding
- High attention to detail, ensuring solutions align with existing creative standards
- Ability to evolve and extend creative concepts with a scrupulous eye for detail: making corrections and improvements to final executions in user experience, typography, color management, asset/image management, file prep, etc
- Strong critical thinking skills. You are constantly examining, evaluating and learning ways to optimize processes
- You are focused on working smarter instead of harder to meet tight deadlines and balance various work streams
- 2–4 years experience in an advertising agency, design firm, or as part of a marketing team (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You embody a proactive approach and learner’s mindset, with an ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere a plus
Base compensation: $50,000-$69,000
This role is eligible for other compensation, including bonuses.
About Studio Science
We help businesses design with people. Simply put, we believe every person deserves experiences that work better. We intentionally design systems to help our clients evolve with their customers’ needs. We recognize that business evolution and change are hard. We believe that honesty is the only policy, that none of us are as smart as all of us, and that being great is a choice.
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
It is not typical to be hired at or near the top of the range for a given role at Studio Science. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Studio Science. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other team members. We expect the majority of candidates who are offered roles at our studio will land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.