Studio Science is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our Technology Platform & Strategy team. This individual will collaborate with our Product Design & Strategy team to deliver outcomes that meet our clients’ needs. Developers and technologists at Studio Science are heavily involved in a product’s design, planning, and execution.
- Work closely with software engineering leads, developers, and clients to build impactful experiences through mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with designers and implement front-end UI designs with high quality and accuracy
- Collaborate with software engineering leads to design and implement scalable backend solutions.
- Prioritize tasks to produce results within quick turnaround times
- 2+ years of professional experience in front-end developer roles building web applications in, ideally, ReactJS (VueJS and AngularJS are also relevant)
- Professional experience implementing and interfacing with APIs
- Professional experience working on a team of developers, ideally in an Agile environment
- Ideally, experience and familiarity with platform services including Firebase, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, and Heroku
- Ideally, experience with React Native (and/or similar frameworks such as NativeScript, Ionic, etc.) for creating cross-platform mobile apps
- Ideally, experience with WordPress, PHP plugins, and PHP core development
- Ideally, experience with testing in the development lifecycle (unit and/or automated)
- Proficiency in translating UI designs from native design files (e.g. Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD) to HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to use responsive web design techniques to ensure a great experience across various devices and screen sizes
- Familiarity with UX principles and best practices
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proven collaboration skills
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.
About Studio Science
We help businesses design with people. Simply put, we believe every person deserves experiences that work better. In an increasingly changing world, we intentionally design systems to help our clients evolve with their customers’ needs. We recognize that business evolution and change are hard. We believe that honesty is the only policy, that none of us are as smart as all of us, and that being great is a choice.
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.