The right candidate will not only have the technical know-how to implement designs with accuracy and attention to detail, but also the taste and ability to evolve original design directions through thoughtful interaction design.
- Translate design concepts into beautiful, responsive, interactive experiences
- Implement designs with high quality and accuracy
- Prioritize tasks to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Make effective use of frameworks, plugins, and existing solutions to efficiently meet the needs of the project
- Proficiency in translating UI designs from Photoshop/Sketch/Figma (Figma preferred) to HTML/CSS
- Ability to use responsive web design techniques to ensure a great experience across various devices and screen sizes
- Experience developing custom WordPress sites/themes
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding, and tact
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.
About Studio Science
We help businesses design for people. Simply put, we believe every person deserves experiences that work better. In an increasingly changing world, we intentionally design systems to help our clients evolve with their customers’ needs. We recognize that business evolution and change is hard. We believe that honesty is the only policy, that none of us are as smart as all of us, and that being great is a choice.
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.