The Account Executive (AE), reporting to the VP of Marketing and Business Development, will be a consultative seller with a problem-solver mindset, striving to deliver value to our prospects & clients. A flexible, earnest, and creative thinker, this individual will lead all aspects of our sales cycle – from channel partnership & outreach to deal closure in a highly collaborative, team-based selling environment. An autonomous self-starter, the successful candidate will be comfortable working alone or with a team and must have a proven track record of sourcing new opportunities and growing existing accounts. This is a direct sales position.
The ideal candidate should have experience selling creative or technology services to the enterprise (Fortune 1000 and up). A history of selling services within the Salesforce channel ecosystem is a requirement.
- Develop business opportunities within a defined market and segment
- Strong business acumen
- Work alongside Salesforce channel partners and the Studio Science marketing team to successfully attract leads and opportunities
- Execute the sales cycle in its entirety, guiding prospects from the lead phase through the proposal, contracting, and closing stages
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to shift from primarily a ‘Hunter’ to a ‘Farmer’
- Providing detailed and accurate bookings forecasts and resourcing requirements
- Delivering timely information related to customer and prospect interactions, market and competitor activity, and general feedback on company performance
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision but lots of co-creation and collaboration with stakeholders
- Work remotely, but travel onsite to meet with customers, prospects, partners, and internal team members as needed
- Represent Studio Science and our channel partners at functions and events
- Align closely with existing teams, especially our Marketing, Delivery, and Creative Operations teams
- Passionately articulate why our people-centered design approach is preferred over the typical System Integrator (SI), pure-play technology consultants, or large management consultancies (McKinsey, BCG, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically and be a change agent over the long term (multiple years)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong entrepreneurial disposition; constant pursuit of what could be
- Must be comfortable working in both short and long sales cycles
- Must be experienced in building relationships with enterprise clients and presenting to CxO-level executives
- 3+ years of direct sales experience in Salesforce professional services space
- 3+ years of relevant channel partner experience with Salesforce (commerce & experience clouds, consumer goods, retail, manufacturing, technology, healthcare, life sciences, or financial services)
- Ability to work across time zones (our clients are global and may require periodic time zone shifts)
- Ability to write proposals accurately articulating solutions
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding and tact
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.
About Studio Science
We help businesses design with people. Simply put, we believe every person deserves experiences that work better. In an increasingly changing world, we intentionally design systems to help our clients evolve with their customers’ needs. We recognize that business evolution and change are hard. We believe that honesty is the only policy, that none of us are as smart as all of us, and that being great is a choice.
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.